Talk

Advanced search

Back at yet another scan

(2 Posts)
sarahmia Tue 14-Jun-11 10:22:43

This is my 6th scan this preg due to problems in previous pregnancies. So far so good but tbh I hate scans... I sleep really badly the night before and feel really anxious all morning with a funny tummy that miraculously disappears after the scan. I'm generally super anxious about pregnancies and the scans just make me so nervous. but I'm under a consultant that I love and I believe is as invested in my pregnancy as me. He just wants to make sure nothing nothing goes wrong, which I appreciate. Just feel at 34+4 I wish I was slightly more relaxed but feel like I'm waiting for my 12 week scan. Sorry for the Moan just feeling ick today sad

silverangel Tue 14-Jun-11 10:28:45

Sarahmia - I know exactly how you feel. I have been scanned every two weeks up until week 18 and then every week, now 24 weeks and likley to be every week until delivery. I hate it - its not exciting to see my babies its just worry that everything is going to be ok. I understnad that it needs to be done but it has been a heavily medicalised preganancy (id twins, severe TTTS) and not enjoyable at all!

Good luck today and hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now