Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Manchester meet up... December dates?

(18 Posts)
kri5ty Tue 14-Jun-11 08:51:42

Well hellooooo again girlies!!

As you can tell i am very busy at work today! So thought i would start a new thread for a place for people to arrange meet ups!

I personally, would love to meet up with you, just so i know i am not the only crazy one, when i do things like cry at deal or no deal, put a fresh brew in the fridge etc etc smile

kri5ty Tue 14-Jun-11 08:54:59

Ps... you dont have to be due in december smile no idea why i wrote that... baby brain i think!

Scheherezadea Tue 14-Jun-11 11:42:22

I'd like that - any time is fine for me really. I 'live' (claim free accomodation!) at MILsw in Urmston, so Trafford Centre would be good for me?

kri5ty Tue 14-Jun-11 11:46:49

Helooo, well i can do afternoons, afer 2.30 mon-fri and anytime weekends, live in chorlton, so the trafford centre is good for me too... infact im there nearly all the time anyway!

BronP Tue 14-Jun-11 12:23:32

Hiya, good move kri5ty on the new thread. I'm working f/t at the moment so can only really do evenings or weekends...and am in Prestwich. Anyone fancy a brew at Costa in Prestwich one Saturday/Sunday morning?

MissTriangle Tue 14-Jun-11 17:21:20

I'll be up for meeting. Good idea starting this thread. Am also working full time at the moment.. Am off next week tho if it helps. But any weekend is good. Prestwich or Trafford centre would be fine.

kri5ty Tue 14-Jun-11 21:36:20

I'm working full time, I just start at 6am so I'm finished early Haha

I think I do need to get out of the house... my friends seemed to have disappeared since I fell pregnant, and my boyfriend either works until 9pm, or is out with his friends... as he is atm, and I'm annoyed lying awake in bed not being able to sleep until he gets back ahhh rant over lol hormones eh?!

So name the time and place girls lol, during the week would be better next week, as I'm moving, but any other week, weekends are fine too x

bennybenbear Wed 15-Jun-11 08:20:18

Hi all,
I'm definitely up for meeting. Am nr Bolton but am willing to travel across Manchester! I also work full time though so can only evenings or weekends.
x

kri5ty Thu 16-Jun-11 07:48:24

So a weekend at the trafford centre girls that live near there? Any dates people can't do?

Bron is there anywhere to park around Costa? I don't know the area, but i dont mind driving over, i can just put the post code in the good old sat nav :-)

OiMissus Thu 16-Jun-11 08:12:26

Hi all, I'm up for a Trafford centre meet up at a weekend. It'd be nice to share a coffee with people going through the same as me. It's my first, so being able to "compare and share" should be interesting and reassuring!
Just let me know when, and I'll try and make it. Thanks Kri5ty for starting this thread. x

bennybenbear Thu 16-Jun-11 08:27:38

Trafford Centre is good for me too, I can do this Saturday morning or the 25th but not the week after as off to see Take That at Wembley!
x

kri5ty Thu 16-Jun-11 08:50:55

aww i cant do this sat or next sat, as i am moving house... benny i went the other week you will love it they are fab!!!

can you do the 9th july? I know it seems like ages away lol xx

bennybenbear Thu 16-Jun-11 08:54:23

I can't wait to see them and experience the new Wembley!

I'm good for the 9th so far. x

kri5ty Thu 16-Jun-11 08:56:58

yay grin a possible date!

Can any other girlies join us at the trafford centre on the 9th??

Bennybenbear it will be awsome at wembley... and if its raining you have the benfit of them being able to put the roof on lol xx

OiMissus Thu 16-Jun-11 08:59:30

I'll be on honeymoon (we booked it late! - ..on honeymoon in catholic Italy with a bump - and unable to drink fab wines and eat runny cheeses! sad ) - but go ahead - I'll join the next meet up. x

kri5ty Thu 16-Jun-11 09:05:48

aww OiMissus well we can meet up when you come back?! When are you back? lol

congrats on the honeymoon smile i have always wanted to visit italy, and i want to ee all of your fab piccies!! Its pooh on the wine and cheese front though, i am lucky and dont like either haha x

OiMissus Thu 16-Jun-11 09:18:00

We get back on the 18th July, and have the 20 week scan that afternoon! smile
So if we met up after I'd be able to share all piccies!

kri5ty Thu 16-Jun-11 09:20:54

aww fantastic grin i look forward to seeing that too! well personally i am happy to meet up often... it will get us all used to "mothers meetings" when the little ones come!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now