Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Does anyone know if it's ok to take DC with you to 20week scan at Fairfield hospital, Bury?

(3 Posts)
ragdollismyname Mon 13-Jun-11 18:55:49

Hiya, know it's a long shot but just wondering if anyone knows the hospital policy at Fairfield for taking children to scan with you. Our scan is at 9.30am tomorrow and our sitter has just cancelled. DP has booked a day off work and would really like to come in the room. DD is 2.5 but v well behaved and know she will be fine in the room. Wouldn't normally take her in case of bad news but haven't got much choice. Has anyone taken their children in to scan at Fairfield or had any probs? X

LowLevelWhiiingeing Mon 13-Jun-11 18:59:22

it might be a bit of a PITA, but it'll be fine.

Pregnant women often have other small children that have to be looked after too, it's the nature of the beast.

I took DS1 into my scan (at Bolton) and the only problem was keeping him entertained during the wait, but no biggie.

ragdollismyname Mon 13-Jun-11 19:09:18

aww thanks, i've read a few previous threads where children were not allowed in the scan room so was a bit worried!! Hopefully DD will be in a good mood and behave nicely!!! x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: