Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

baby wants to boogie a lot.

(8 Posts)
lolajane2009 Mon 13-Jun-11 15:04:35

Is it normal at 26 + 3 fo the baby inside me to want to boogie most of the time and for him to be hardly sleeping...

LDNmummy Mon 13-Jun-11 15:12:28

Mine does and I'm two weeks behind you so not abnormal IMO.

I actually worry if she isnt!

hayesgirl Tue 14-Jun-11 13:02:16

I am 31 +2 and my little breakdancer has only just really settled into any noticeable routine of sleeping and waking. When he's awake tho boy do i know it! He has a particular liking to my right lower rib... if i get through the next 9 weeks without a broken rib i'll be very grateful!

He only really seems to sleep during the day when I am busy so at work and when I first get home and am tidying, cooking etc he stays pretty quiet. Morning, lunch time, evening and in the middle of the night is when he likes to play most at the moment : )

WaspsAnkles Tue 14-Jun-11 15:34:22

27+6 and mine is non stop too. I work from home at the moment so I sit in bed or on the sofa with my laptop most of the time and he hardly seems to be sleeping at all.

I'm hoping this isn't necessarily an indication of how active he'll be once he's born otherwise I'm in for a little thunderball.

Better like this than feeling nothing at all, I keep reminding myself smile

RachieJosie Wed 15-Jun-11 16:14:04

At 35 weeks and mine is still disco dancing away! On the very odd day she doesn't I begin to panic. Agree with WaspsAnkles, is great to be getting so much action!

lolajane2009 Wed 15-Jun-11 23:29:35

just hoping he doesnt dance til 3am tonight as I am dog tired.

nicolamumof3 Thu 16-Jun-11 10:20:02

35+5 here and have a real acrobat in the making! She never stays still for long, no pattern day and night, moves alot more than i remember my boys doing. But tbh it is reassuring to have plenty of movement.

buttonmoon78 Thu 16-Jun-11 10:59:07

33+6. Constant (pretty much) movement. TBH, if I hadn't had as many scans as I have I'd be worried there was more than one in there as there seem to be too many moving parts IYSWIM?

It's also footling so I'm pretty uncomfortable down below!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now