Talk

Advanced search

Am l the only one that feels happy being sick?

(6 Posts)
Dummyhunter Mon 13-Jun-11 14:15:13

Strange but true - am 11 weeks and feel an odd panic when l'm not feeling the nausea. The nausea makes the pregnancy real after several mc (and a few little panics with this one) and whilst l wish l wasn't feeling quite so green my dh says its the only time l seem relaxed at the mo?

Am l weird or does this apply to anyone else too?

GwendolineMaryLacey Mon 13-Jun-11 14:19:31

I know exactly what you mean. I had a mmc in January and one of the reasons I knew all wasn't well was the lack of sickness. I've felt lousy this time, just as I did with dd and with each episode of vomiting I keep reminding myself what I would have given to be so sick 6 months ago.

It's still foul though!

BellaBearisWideAwake Mon 13-Jun-11 14:20:58

It's horrible feeling sick but I know what you mean. After mcs, I sort of relished it, tbh.

Cattleprod Mon 13-Jun-11 14:27:28

I'm sure some of my sickness was due to anxiety (mmc last nov, lots of bleeding 1st trimester this time) as that's what my body does when it's scared. I didn't mind chucking up, but I never took it as a sign everything was ok - many people have hg sickness and still things go wrong.

silverangel Mon 13-Jun-11 14:29:52

You're not alone - had a mmc last year and this time around was thriled to be sick - wasn't so thrilled when still being sick at 20 odd weeks, but it was kind of comforting for the first 12!

Dummyhunter Mon 13-Jun-11 14:36:50

l'm so glad its not just me. I was starting to think l was weird but after the mc's (when l had lack of sickness) l am just counting my blessings everytime l feel green hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now