Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feeling gooooooooood in second trimester!!

(10 Posts)
pregnantmimi Mon 13-Jun-11 02:32:23

Hi Im 13 weeks pregnant and am feeling great I had a terrible time in first trimester. Bleeding light cramps, mood swings, sickness not being able to muster the energy to get dressed at times. Was worried that at 12 weeks I still felt bad then woooooooooooshhhhhhh feel great. Energy come back, dont feel sick only slightly first thing and moods improved. How is everyone else feeling? Also put on a stone and a half first trimester and half a stone come off Im conviced its swelling cause my face doesnt look puffed up people have commented my face looks less bloated. Only downside is now have lots energy cant sit down or get to sleep!! So gone from being like a cat eating and sleeping to have super energy and not sleeping hence the late night post lolx

MrsCLH Mon 13-Jun-11 12:35:19

Hi pregnantmimi

I was just like this from about 14 weeks, isn't it nice when you start feeling like your old self again! My face was the same, I kept calling myself 'moon face' for the whole of the first trimester but it definitely went down a bit once I went into the second. I've pretty much been avoiding the scales though!

Make the most of it, I'm 25 weeks now and the tiredness is starting to come back with a vengeance!!

Enjoy and take care!

Mrs H x

pregnantmimi Mon 13-Jun-11 16:01:06

Thanks been warned it wont last bu a few people its just great to have some time feeling like me again yes I had the moon face lol thinks it must be fluid retensionxx

princessdave Mon 13-Jun-11 16:57:19

How wonderful, hopefully you'll feel full of energy for many many weeks to come! I have to confess that I missed my first trimester, we found out at 12 wks + 5 due to a combination of PCOS, a total lack of symptoms or any weight gain. Am 28 + 1 now and (touch wood) have fairly sailed through to this point, I think the fact I'm still running helped enormously. My energy levels have been the same throughout, I just get an extra hours sleep at night now. Can't say how long I will continue to feel this way of course but hopefully now that you're feeling full of beans again it will continue for as long as possible smile

pregnantmimi Mon 13-Jun-11 20:47:07

princess dave fancy finding out at 12 weeks how exciting!! now Im feeling better been thinking about going for walks and doing bit of yoga.x

figgygal Mon 13-Jun-11 21:03:11

Funny I have had an easy first trimester no sickness tiredness etc occasional headaches and the whole metallic taste in the mouth thing. Am now 14 weeks and feel tired bloated and even more tired. I'm hoping it'll shift soon

pregnantmimi Thu 16-Jun-11 12:42:12

Hi thanks for replys felt good till started having bleeding just had emergency scan got another on tuesday hope okx

kri5ty Fri 17-Jun-11 07:53:58

Aww pregnantmimi sad what did they say when you had your scan, could they see any reason?

pregnantmimi Fri 17-Jun-11 22:48:07

kri5ty thanks for asking scan was fine they found no reason for bleeding still got bleeding so got another one on tuesday had bleeding 3 times before and my mum and sister had it so must be one of them things hopefullyxx

kri5ty Sat 18-Jun-11 18:44:02

Aww hopefully its just one of those annoying family things no one knows why it happens x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now