Talk

Advanced search

Dizziness

(7 Posts)
yummymango Sun 12-Jun-11 12:57:29

I was just wondering if anyone else has this?
I have been feeling dizzy since Thursday night. It is there all the time, even when I lie down and especially when I roll over in bed. Blood pressure was fine when checked at 24 week Doctors appointment last week.
Is this something to worry about? Should I try and see a doctor tomorrow or just hope it goes away on it's own. Not sure whether this is just a 'normal' pregnancy symptom or not. Thanks

shelleylou Sun 12-Jun-11 13:06:42

I quite often get dizzy. BP is on the low side and its usually worse if ive not eaten quite enough or not eaten forr too long ditto drinking.

aliceliddell Sun 12-Jun-11 13:08:14

Compromise and phone NHS direct? I've a vague idea you should check this out, I'd say don't ignore it. That's why it caught my eye. Hope all OK

shelleylou Sun 12-Jun-11 13:10:08

I would get it checked out. Ive been to see HCP's a few times so far this pregnancy becasue of it..

yummymango Mon 13-Jun-11 13:24:08

Thanks guys, I am going to the docs today, hopefully it will be nothing.

inbetweener Mon 13-Jun-11 13:30:23

I am 34+4 and dizzy all the blooming time. It has started to really effect me to the point of I am now starting my ML next week at 36 weeks rather then 39 as originally planned.
Anyway I saw my GP as I was having palpitations as well and she sent me for a blood test. It turned out I was aneamic so am on the dreaded iron tablets now. I havent been to bad on them though apart from the black poo and the dizzyness has got slightly less? Good luck at the GP, hopefully its as simple as that smile

yummymango Mon 13-Jun-11 19:40:18

Inbetweener, I get palpitations all the time as well but my iron levels were fine last time they checked. Hopefully yours will go away soon now you have the iron tablets. The doctor says my dizziness is being caused by labyrinthitis (viral ear infection) and he said it should go away on it's own. Hope it goes soon it's not very nice sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now