Talk

Advanced search

Just need to know!

(4 Posts)
fizzgig86 Thu 09-Jun-11 23:22:21

Hi, this is my 5th pregnancy, after 4 miscarriages and no children i am scared.

Monday the 6th June, I started bleeding, I thought great another miscarriage, went for a scan that evening, and found that I had a haemorrhage. A minor one, but enough to cause some bleeding. The baby is fine, in fact it grew in 13 days from 2mm, to 18mm.

Now I've seen so many doctors in the last few days, they've told me, its ok, and that its not a miscarriage, but it worries me. the bleeding starts and lasts about 30 seconds to a minute, and then stops and i spot all day, until it bleeds again. Its nearly been 5 days and i just want it to stop.

has anyone else had this problem, i have tried to talk to people on emmas diary, but have found no answers, the woman who did my scan said it was common. I've not found anyone who has had this problem, and I really want to know their outcome.

I am so scared, I was told that having kids would be difficult and that it might not happen for at least 2 years. A month later I feel pregnant. I just want to know if anyone else has been through this. Its so lonely not knowing if I'm going to get through this!

Please if any of you have had any sort of bleeding and come through it, or are just going through it now. I'd like to talk to people, so I don't feel so alone.

thisisyesterday Thu 09-Jun-11 23:32:48

yeqah i know quite a few peopole this has happened to. one had a MASSIVE bleed, (literally gushing, soaking through a towel) and all was fine. another had a slightly less major bleed and then had spotting throughout the pregnancy.

i had bleeding myself around 6-8 weeks with all 3 pregnancies, but it didn't go on too long

there's no point me saying don't worry, becfause you will, and if you don't worry about this you'll worry about something else.
but am wishing you all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby

will watch out for your birth announcement smile

fizzgig86 Thu 09-Jun-11 23:36:25

thanks, the doctors and consultants aren't worried, they know where its coming from, and as long as i don't pass any huge clots, or have any pain, they aren't worried.

at least i know i am not alone!

m1nn1em0u5e Thu 09-Jun-11 23:42:05

My sister in law has had this, all the way through from very early & she is now due in 4 weeks, baby is fine! Good Luck smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now