Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

due in 18 july, anyone feel any pain????????

(16 Posts)
firstsupermum Thu 09-Jun-11 21:14:17

i am due on the 18 of july, with mhy 2nd, i didnt feel like this pain before but now i am 34weeks + and feeling some pain if i walk for long, is this a sing of early labour??????? anyone feel the same??????

a11yJ Fri 10-Jun-11 02:14:51

Is your pain just below your bump?im due 18th july with my 1st!!

MotherPanda Fri 10-Jun-11 10:46:02

Hello, I'm due 20th july and know what you mean - was walking round town for hours yesterday, and kept getting pains just below my bump, and also shooting pains near my tail bone (sacrum?).

I don't think its a sign of early labour, but definetley a sign that our bodies are getting ready, and thinking about maybe having a baby one day...

(had really sore 'bits' yesterday evening too, and my hips ache... and oh...oh...poor me.... smile )

daisybear Fri 10-Jun-11 11:29:53

I'm also due 18th July smile

for the past 3 weeks now i've been getting period type pains....my mw said they are braxton-hicks, although i get no bump tightening just the period pains. i also notice them more after i've been up and about walking ect but i can sometimes get them in the middle of the night.

hoping its my body getting ready to push little one out in a few weeks.

cara2244 Fri 10-Jun-11 11:34:47

Due 21st July...I always have to stop for a wee after 10 mins of walking. I walk my dogs every day. I have to sneak into the bushes!! I have an emma-jane support belt which I wear to support the bump when I go for a walk.

cara2244 Fri 10-Jun-11 11:35:35

mine isn't pain, more like heaviness and braxton hicks. And I walk slower and slower as it's uncomfortable.

daisybear Fri 10-Jun-11 11:41:07

lol at cara..... i also have to do the same in bushes when walking my dog blush

firstsupermum Fri 10-Jun-11 22:20:16

a11yJ yes the pain is below the bump, and i have it when i walk a lot, some times i think i am going to give a birth. but i am glad it not just me.
daisybear we are on the same day, let's see how will be the first, do you know is it a boy or girl?
good luck to all of us smile

prolificwillybreeder Fri 10-Jun-11 22:26:39

I have this too. I'm due the 19th July also with my second.
Been getting pretty much all the pains people above have mentioned.
I did the other day have a 'ooh is this early labour?' type tightenings and funny tummy pains. They haven't turned into anything so imagine it's just practice!
Hope everyone is well smile

firstsupermum Fri 10-Jun-11 22:29:04

does any one (nearset date as me) taking reasberyy leaf tea is well?

mummytigger Sat 11-Jun-11 04:27:07

Due 18th July as well :D with my first DS. And yep - I'm getting the same kinds of pains. It's every time I stand up straight for too long/walk for too long. I just assumed it was the baby torturing me ;)

@firstsupermum I'm starting to drink a cup occasionally, going to up it in about a fortnight to a daily cup smile

prolificwillybreeder Sat 11-Jun-11 08:27:46

I haven't started yet. Think I'll start having a cup every two days, every day as of this week- 35.

firstsupermum Sun 12-Jun-11 19:25:30

hi everyone, let me know when you will move to 2 cups a day and when you will start the tablet as i am a bit thinking about using the tablet, do you buy them from boots?

GruffaloMama Sun 12-Jun-11 19:34:16

Hi - due 23 July with DC2 and have been having similar pains. Really thought I was getting some early labour pains earlier in the week as they started getting a bit regular. Stopped thank goodness. I reckon they are just braxton hicks. It's given me the encouragement to get my hospital bag sorted though... Was going to start on raspberry leaf tea next week.

firstsupermum Sun 12-Jun-11 19:44:25

hi GruffaloMama, i prepared my hospital bag a month before, i am too excited, even its not my first.
good luck for all of us

mummytigger Sun 12-Jun-11 21:56:20

Any mums on here due around this time, and in the Cardiff area of Wales? Would be nice to have someone close by that's actually going through all this - I just have my mum, and since she's a nurse (and my mother) I'm not trusting her to be completely honest with me about all the horror and gore lol...

I'm going to be upping my intake to a cup a day as of tomorrow, because I'll be 35 weeks then smile Ooh and a midwife appointment in the morning! Good job I remembered haha!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: