Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Heartbeat sacred!

(2 Posts)
mamamarina Thu 09-Jun-11 17:19:32

So ever since my last pregnancy..i keep worring about this one...if he's not moving..he's heartbeat is too slow (could be sleeping...i know) i'm just scared...and it's not helping him,myself or my husband..i keep searching for movment and heartbeat..even got my babys beat app just to have one more doppler...or fetal monitor close by...with the app i don't have to be home to he hear his heartbeat...like the other day at mi moms..

am i mad?????

Isthreetoomany Thu 09-Jun-11 21:49:22

I think everyone worries a bit about this, but try not to be too anxious as (as you say) it is not going to help you or the baby to be too stressed.
How many weeks are you?

I don't have one of those heartbeat monitor things as I think I would become a bit obsessive and probably crack up whenever it was hard to find a heartbeat due to the baby being in a difficult position. I understand as I think I would be exactly the same if I had access to a monitor at home.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: