Talk

Advanced search

Unusual bleeding and cramps - whilst possibly pregnant

(4 Posts)
dessirie Tue 07-Jun-11 15:54:44

Please help! Can anyone offer advice or put my mind at rest.
I ovulate 2 weeks after my period, me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 2 years - so we had sex at this time. About a week later I had some very light bleeding - which only lasted an afternoon. Since then I have had some very strange feelings down below, like I was about to have an orgasm ALL the time - it even prevented me from sleeping. I also had fluttering in my abdomen and some cramping and felt full. Plus I had an orgasm which nearly blew my head off - have never experienced anything like it before. So basically I didn't feel normal. I did a pregnancy test 4 days before my period was due - it was negative. I was certain I must be pregnant, but figured I'd done the test too early to tell. That was 2 days ago, and since then they orgasmic feeling has gone, I have been getting getting cramp really low down (in my vaginal lips), I don't feel full anymore. Plus I have been losing brown blood for the past 2 days, it is nothing like my periods, much lighter, but it is a steady occurence. Sometimes it is (sorry to be graphic) slimey. My last orgasm was back to normal strength, so I'm worried. I'm not taking another pregnancy test until the day of my due period - to be sure. But in the meantime I am going crazy with worry about what could be going on down there. I live with my Mum as her carer as she has numerous medical problems, and she is very emotional and gets stressed out easily, so I can't talk to her about it because she has already had a stroke from stress, and this will worry her sick. If I arrange to go to the Dr she will want to know why. And my husband works very long hours 6 days a week - so rarely gets home before 10 and is so tired. I just feel so alone and worried out of my mind. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

roz1982 Tue 07-Jun-11 16:21:32

I can't say I've had a similar experience, but if you are pregnant, the slight bleeding and cramping could be due to implantation - and if not I really don't know!! Try not to worry so much though I'm sure it isn't anything sinister or serious - I really hope you are preg, good luck! x

Renaissance227 Tue 07-Jun-11 16:34:51

The signs look good to me but I would suggest you do another pregnancy test when you are due or a couple of days after and in the meantime don't worry. You could be having a strange, early period, or you could be pregnant. Good luck! x

dessirie Wed 08-Jun-11 15:28:12

Thank you to roz1982 and renaissance227 for your reassuring messages. It's nice to be able to talk about my worries. I really appreciate your replies. xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now