Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Breast massage!

(5 Posts)
lightsandshapes Tue 07-Jun-11 15:12:37

Embarrasing question! I'm 19 weeks pregnant and my boobs suddenly feel like they need someone to massage them. Is this to do with milk coming in or something... Dp seems too distracted, not interested in the job - will they be ok if they don't get any attention - or will it affect milk production. Got quite upset that he errwasn't paying them any attention...... have tried to do a bit myself with 'mother's balm' massage oil.
Has anyone else had this?

Renaissance227 Tue 07-Jun-11 15:14:18

I've also had this and also read in a few pregnancy books that you should massage them anyway!
Keep up doing it yourself if your DP can't concentrate!

lightsandshapes Tue 07-Jun-11 16:02:30

Thank you Renaissance, I will - I've got some great neals and yard massage balm - not cheap at all, but feels lovely...... am going to try to do breasts and bump most days - it also says you can use on the perineum too. I asked DP if he would be up for that and he said 'sounds medical rather than sexual'! Ah well!

roz1982 Tue 07-Jun-11 16:16:02

oh my god i dont think my OH would mind if it was medical sexual or anything else i have to fight to keep his hands off!!! my breasts are so sensitive at moment i cant bear ANYthing touching them!!!

lightsandshapes Tue 07-Jun-11 16:25:21

I know, my DP must be a closet gay or something [joke] wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: