Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Early signs of imminent labour, sorry if TMI!

(5 Posts)
TitaniaP Mon 06-Jun-11 16:40:26

Hello - I'm hoping someone can help me! I'm currently 38+3 with my first and have been feeling rubbish for the last couple of days. Crampy stomach (period type pains), loads of diarrhea, feeling nauseous, lower back pain (and SPD back with a vengeance) and lots of discharge. Does this sound like labour might be imminent or have I just picked up some kind of bug? Has anyone else has these symptoms before the onset of labour and if so how long did it take after these symptoms to get started?

Wormshuffler Mon 06-Jun-11 16:41:42

I got very gooey down below, so much so that I was scared my waters had gone!, was a week after that though........

TitaniaP Mon 06-Jun-11 16:46:23

Thanks Wormshuffler I feel a bit like that at the moment. I'll try not to get my hopes up then that things are imminent!

shellmc Mon 06-Jun-11 19:26:52

These could be signs of early labour TitaniaP. But everybody is different, i remember not feeling well and having lots of diarrhoea and crampy pains but they would come and go with m...............this lasted 2 weeks!! I went over 11 days, hopefully you wont go far over.
Believe me you will know the difference when rea labour starts! smile Good luck xx

TitaniaP Tue 07-Jun-11 18:11:36

No labour yet, so probably just a bug i'd picked up. Will carry on waiting!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: