Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

foetus implanted low in the uterus

(3 Posts)
tummytickler Mon 06-Jun-11 11:54:24

Hi
I am 7 weeks pregnant today, after having had a few miscarriages over the last 18 months. It is dc 5, so you would think I would be calm!
I have been bleeding for the last 8 days, mostly brown, with a bit of red, and a few gushes. One evening I thought it was all over, but it stopped suddenly!
So I had a scan at the EPU, they were very nice, and at 6+4 they could see the sack, foetal pole and heartbeat, so that was good!
However, the foetus was low down in the uterus, with a large pool of blood in front of it. So either it is on its way out, or implanted low in the uterus.
Bleeding has eased off, and I am feeling so sick, so I am optimistic so far, about it still being where it should be!
I guess I just wanted to find out if anybody had similar, with bleeding, or low implantation, or both, and if so, what happened? I am being rescanned on Thursday,so will find out more then.

moregranny Mon 06-Jun-11 16:03:02

My daughter had a seperate sac of blood when she was 7 weeks, spotting, large gush of blood, continuous spotting etc, but it was eventually re-absorbed, she is now 39 1/2 weeks, hope it all goes ok for you, x

PoppysMom Tue 07-Jun-11 05:58:25

I have no experience, but surely a heartbeat is a good sign?
Keeping my fingers crossed for a sticky bean x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: