Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

6 weeks brown spotting

(9 Posts)
Gastonladybird Sun 05-Jun-11 09:07:47

am about 6 weeks pregnant and on progeterone and low dose apirim. Have been having some spotting - mainly old brown blood , only a bit and usually after have exercised/ had to lug my 2 year old.

Has anyone else had this? Have read about implantation bleeding but wasn't sure when this was. Have early scan tomorrow so will have some answers then I guess.

Wormshuffler Sun 05-Jun-11 09:18:20

Fingers crossed for you, lots of people have this and are fine xx

lolajane2009 Sun 05-Jun-11 11:50:25

I had this at 7 and 9 eweeks after sex and heavy exercise and I am now 25 weeks pregnant with a heavy, very active, boy. My mom told me she had it too with all three of her children too.

Gastonladybird Sun 05-Jun-11 12:32:01

Thanks- I have mc before and when that started you knew about it hence why am asking. Fingers crossed it's ok

nannyl Sun 05-Jun-11 12:35:47

I had brown spotting at 5+5 (1st day i saw midwife)
and 8+3 (while an inpatient on pre-natal ward with HG)

was very lucky as both times I was with midwives anyway, and they all reasured that its completely normal to have a small amount of brown spotting in the 1st trimester, and as long as its not painful and doesnt become red or heavy, not to worry.

lolajane2009 Sun 05-Jun-11 12:43:24

lol healthy, not heavy.

Gastonladybird Mon 06-Jun-11 21:20:20

Despite more bleeding saw hb on scan and sm 6 + 2 - told to take it easy so good news so far and thanks for hrlp

lollystix Mon 06-Jun-11 21:51:43

Gaston - I had this at 7 weeks with ds3 and went for EPU scan where hb found. Was told it was implantation bleeding as brown plus light and no pains. He's a big fat 14 month old now.

kri5ty Tue 07-Jun-11 07:49:02

Hey Gastonladybird

I had probelms earlyon and was under the epu, i did not have spotting, but they said if i did, and it was brown not to worry about it as it is quite normal xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: