Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Hormones - sometimes feel the urge to runaway

(8 Posts)
SlightlyScrambled Fri 03-Jun-11 08:21:01

Does anyone else get like this during pregancy? I just get the odd day where I really want to runaway. I'll be fine again the next day and there doesn't seem to be any reason for feeling like this. I'm happy with life generally.

I just had it yesterday and remembered I had similar feelings last pregnancy too.

Am I alone in having these weird feelings?

theonlyhb2 Fri 03-Jun-11 12:53:27

Runaway as in just to be on your own? Yes! So I hide in bed and don't talk to anyone smile

SlightlyScrambled Fri 03-Jun-11 15:06:18

I guess it is another way of trying to be alone. But I have to get away from the house too.

Pregnancy hormones just seem to make me a bit crazy. sad

xkatyx Fri 03-Jun-11 19:15:14

Yes I have had a day of being sooo down, it's awful just want to go to bed and stay there. But other days fine!!! Defenetly hormones!!!

Valiant1 Sat 04-Jun-11 17:08:38

Can i come with you please xx

lightsandshapes Sat 04-Jun-11 18:42:03

can I come too wink?

neverlookback Sat 04-Jun-11 21:43:24

my hormones are absoloutly hideous when im pg, im 29 weeks with my 3rd and this is the worst i have ever been, mine lasts for days, and i get migraines and constant headaches and im so angry and my emotions out of control and im completely irrational, i think its worse as i have 2 small dcs already to look after so im pretty stressed, then it passes and i can feel it go and im so much calmer and nicer! its terrible and has totally put me off ever having another!! Hang in there and keep telling yourself its just your hormones.

lolajane2009 Sat 04-Jun-11 21:51:12

yep, also cant stop asking for cuddles from hubby and also have days when all I want to do is slap him... oh, the joys.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: