Talk

Advanced search

can anyone suggest maternity swimwear?

(9 Posts)
mamaesi Thu 02-Jun-11 19:30:33

am so excited for my summer holiday...but I cant seem to find swimwear that doesn't make me look like my grandmother!

can anyone suggest a place for stylish suits? and I also am pretty tiny on top, only a bcup so I need something with shape or lining that will perk me up.

all the things I have seen have no support/shape in the bust...just floppy tankini things.

Iggly Thu 02-Jun-11 20:30:19

I got a nice set from here and supported my large boobs.

Coppernoddle Thu 02-Jun-11 20:36:09

Oh, I bought a lovely one from mothercare, it was a tankini navy and white nautical stripes and a red one with white spots and they were lovely (my opinion), But they fitted really well, I also think they have a sale on at the moment, just had a email!

BikeRunSki Thu 02-Jun-11 20:37:41

Jojomamman have some nice ones.

mookickkick Thu 02-Jun-11 20:44:38

Just got one at Sweaty Betty with removable cups and nice curves. Best thing about it? It's not 'maternity' but is ruched and stretchy. Fits me at 7 months and I have growing space.

hollyw Fri 03-Jun-11 20:36:41

Mamas and Papas. Not sure if all of them are lined/padded but I got a black and white tankini that has some padding :-)

DButler Thu 09-Jun-11 09:28:48

Have you tried this online comparison site for Maternity Swimwear as it has a great range from all different merchants on one site. I used it to buy a lot of my maternity clothes. Hope this helps.

silverangel Thu 09-Jun-11 09:42:51

Jo Jo maman bebe has some really nice bits.

I got a swimsuit (for swimming in the pool not holiday), in Mothercare, its functional but not pretty!

bettyboo83 Thu 09-Jun-11 23:02:01

I got a lovely tankini from Figleaves

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: