Talk

Advanced search

Felt first kicks last night

(11 Posts)
Renaissance227 Thu 02-Jun-11 09:25:02

My DP felt the first proper kicks last night and it's great!!!! So far this morning I keep feeling kicking and am loving every min.
Just had to share that with someone! grin
20 week scan is a week tomorrow. x

glitternanny Thu 02-Jun-11 09:34:00

awwww how exciting smile)

Renaissance227 Thu 02-Jun-11 09:36:48

Thanks glitternanny. Just so happy and relieved today! smile xx

PoppysMom Thu 02-Jun-11 10:25:53

Very exciting!

JeewizzJen Thu 02-Jun-11 10:27:20

Aww, it's the best feeling ever, isn't it!! Congrats :D

candr Thu 02-Jun-11 11:33:55

I'm with you, it is an amazing feeling and I spend ages watching by tummy behaving strangly, however my baby is now very active at night and often repetedly kicks or headbutts same area so am feeling a little sore. What is very cute is DH talking to tummy when he gets home and feeling baby kick, he really seems to react to his voice (not so great when he leaves at 5m and baby wakes up as OH says goodbye)It takes a lot of stress off when you can feel them moving each day after so long of no sign tht everything is ok

Renaissance227 Thu 02-Jun-11 11:58:32

It is amazing. I keep feeling it this morning!! smile

Thank you for your comments. I know it's a silly post because everyone feels it eventually but I am just so happy! grin

NickyE119 Thu 02-Jun-11 12:36:35

I love the feeling of being kicked, its very reassuring although it can be quite annoying when I am trying to sleep. My husband puts his head on my bump to see if he can hear anything and usually gets kicked in the ear which he thinks is great!

AxyMum Thu 02-Jun-11 13:19:20

I love it too smile I remember the first time DH felt it - it was even more special to me than the first time I felt it. The look on his face was amazing.

Now, even though it's annoying sometimes and can even be painful, it reassures me that he's big and strong and healthy. Still wish he'd give me a break when I try to lay on my back though - he just goes crazy and I'm finding it increasingly difficult to sleep on my sides :s

Blobby11 Thu 02-Jun-11 17:23:53

Renaissance it's not a silly post at all! It is amazing. I'm 28 weeks and still find it hard to believe there's a little person in there but the constant kicking, punching and moving around definitely helps. I'd certainly agree with the others that it can start getting annoying at night though!

iWILLdothis Thu 02-Jun-11 20:49:10

kicks are the most amazing thing....the ONLY thing I enjoy about being pregnant. Enjoy them!
btw, my 20wk scan is also tomorrow....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now