Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

I bought my pram!

(5 Posts)
lilbitneurotic Wed 01-Jun-11 21:31:12

I'm very excited to have just bought my pram. I decided to take advantage of the Mothercare Spend and Save offer and ordered a Mothercare Spin in black jacquard with a Maxicosi car seat.

I now have 9 weeks to go and am still scared to be buying stuff but this feels good!

Anyone else made any exciting purchases?

ButterflySally Wed 01-Jun-11 22:42:52

I've bought my pram too! Such a strange moment, when you start seeing 'baby stuff' in the house! We got the M + P's Urbo. Hope it is as good as I hope it to be.

We have also bought the cot and a changer/drawers set. The drawers were an absolute pain to put together but are now assembled. Very exciting!

LDNmummy Thu 02-Jun-11 00:45:49

I bought my pram today too! Once it gets here It will be more real somehow that my little person is on the way grin

silverangel Thu 02-Jun-11 08:20:13

I got mine yesterday too - only 23 weeks and it feels very early but have been told I could be delivered any time from 28 weeks so kind of felt we had to bite the bullet and do it. Also got the car seats. All being delivered to mil's house as too superstitious to have it in mine but very exciting!

Prinpo Thu 02-Jun-11 08:39:49

It's a good feeling, isn't it? I'm trying to turn a blind eye to the as-yet still very unfinished nursery and ignore the fact that I can't get all the old clothes from the loft and wash and sort them. DH just doesn't get how jittery I get when things aren't organised. Feels good to have one thing ready, at least.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: