Talk

Advanced search

39 weeks today....

(6 Posts)
LDNlady Wed 01-Jun-11 08:24:01

Dear Baby Girl,

Feel free to make an appearance now if you like. I am VERY VERY ready now!! That is all. grin

For the rest of you that are close, how are you all getting on? x

camdancer Wed 01-Jun-11 08:30:45

40 weeks tomorrow. I have had enough. Went into labour with DS and DD at 39+4, so clearly #3 should be here now. And it's half term, so DS is off preschool. I'm knackered, can't plan anything and don't really want to go out anyway. Poor DS and DD having to put up with me.

Now would be good.

moregranny Wed 01-Jun-11 11:27:22

My first grandchild will have been very snuggly with its mummy for 39 weeks tomorrow, it would be very nice if I could actually touch it and speak to it on the outside.........

gembeam Wed 01-Jun-11 14:52:42

Am 40+4 and have seriously had enough. MW has been saying since 37 wks that labour is imminent but we are still here. I have an appointment with her tomorrow, OH is coming to restrain me from throttling her for giving 4 weeks of false hope angry!!
Good luck everyone, hope everyone is 'glowing' in the warm weather grin

ShowOfHands Wed 01-Jun-11 14:56:43

Imminent. grin It's such a ball of string thing. We're going on holiday in 3 weeks and considering we booked the holiday a year ago, it's certainly imminent. But you never, ever say that to a pregnant woman.

camdancer Wed 01-Jun-11 15:39:57

DH got home yesterday and said "are we any nearer yet?" Well yes, about 12 hours nearer than when you left this morning. Doesn't mean anything though 'cos I still haven't had the baby! (Don't get me started on the whole "we" bit either.)

Ok, all those babies - eviction notices have been served. It's time to come out. Please!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now