Talk

Advanced search

Savory food and sex of baby??

(17 Posts)
kri5ty Tue 31-May-11 12:12:07

Hi girlies

I am 12 weeks and just seem to want savpry foods all the time ie crisps, bread, potato spaghetti etc

I just wondered if this is you too, and what sex you are having?? Out of curiosity!!

mum2b072011 Tue 31-May-11 12:16:58

He-he i had these cravings!! Having a 'boy' .....

kri5ty Tue 31-May-11 12:18:42

ooo :-) i really dont mind what i am having (at first i was girl, girl, girl) but now as long as it is healthy i dont care hehe, i just wanted to ask the question for fun!

I actually keep slipping up and saying "he" when ever i talk about bump

mum2b072011 Tue 31-May-11 12:20:39

Me too .... noone knows apart from me and DP and i keep slipping up! I was always wanting a girl and DP wanted a boy but now i am loving the fact i am going to have a little man to welcome into this world smile

icravecheese Tue 31-May-11 12:20:47

had savoury cravings with first preg.... had a boy. Sweet, chocolate cravings with 2nd preg... had a girl.

Having savoury cravings this time round....20 wk scan tomorrow, if all is fine with baby, will ask about sex....hubby convinced girl, but based on cravings, I think boy again!

Cattleprod Tue 31-May-11 12:20:47

I craved sweet stuff and had a boy!

EsmeWeatherwax Tue 31-May-11 12:20:56

I had savoury cravings during both previous pregnancies, actually went off cake altogether. Both girls!

nunnie Tue 31-May-11 12:29:14

I craved fruit anything fruity, ice pops, and sugar basically with first was a girl. With 2nd, crisps and savoury it was a boy. Tjis time started of savoury but have recently gone to fruit and sweet and it's a girl. So I think for me it is just what my body needs at the time.

kri5ty Tue 31-May-11 12:42:40

oooo it will be interesting to find out! I dont think i can wait for another 8 weeks to find out lol

firsttimer84 Tue 31-May-11 12:57:47

i crave savoury and its a boy!

harrygracejessica Tue 31-May-11 13:01:22

I craved savoury and it was twin girls sweet stuff was a single boy and then everything going was twin boys.

MummyOfPrawn Tue 31-May-11 13:38:48

I have been craving cake and any other type of simple sugar - fruit, kid's cereals, chocolate. I never had much of a sweet tooth before I became pregnant. But contrary to the traditional old wives' tale, I am in fact expecting a boy.

QuickLookBusy Tue 31-May-11 13:44:52

I had savoury cravings with both pregnancies and had 2DDs

Though I don't really have a sweet tooth anyway.

pozzled Tue 31-May-11 13:46:59

I craved jelly sweets in early pregnancy, the more sugary the better, and am expecting a girl. My first pregnancy was also a girl and no cravings at all.

lolajane2009 Tue 31-May-11 13:53:57

first trimester i was eating mainly savoury and now in 2nd tri ( 24 weeks) i am craving sweet and ssour and i am having a boy.

candr Tue 31-May-11 13:58:09

I ate loads of savoury for first few weeks but think it was cause I needed the salt and sweet stuff tasted awful have switched now at about 16 weeks to wanting more sweet stuff than I have ever eaten am now 23 weeks and know it is a boy.

LadyGoneGaga Tue 31-May-11 15:06:15

I craved Scotch eggs and pork pies last time round - was a boy. This time round has been raw carrots, crunchy apples and celery - don't know what having yet. I think girl based on cravings. Am also carrying more all round. Was more out front with DS.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now