Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

I just wet myself in front of DP and his friends!

(8 Posts)
PrisonerZero Mon 30-May-11 17:32:16

Pregnancy is so glamourous.... not!

I am 38+ weeks and having to wee alot as you can imagine. I must have drunk one cup of tea to many though today as I just embarrassed myself infront of DP and his friends blush

They were having a go on the xbox kinnect thingy where you can see yourself on the screen and I got the giggles at them jogging on the spot and performing all the moves to the sports games. As I got up to go to the bathroom - still giggling - I couldn't stop the wee from starting before I was ready and I couldn't stop it blush blush waddled as quickly as I could up the stairs, finished my wee, had a wash, got changed and came back down.

Dps friends are lovely, no one has even mentioned it and I am brazening it out.

I can't be the only one that has embarrassed myself during pregnancy grin

Jill72 Mon 30-May-11 17:36:31

oh! poor you! you seem to be taking it in your stride! I got home from a long drive yesterday and moving from sitting to standing must have triggered the old bladder as I only made it as far as the front door!! rushed in and managed to sit over the bath while still in my trousers - luckily no one else was in!! Bit worrying as I am a teacher too!!!!

Renaissance227 Tue 31-May-11 08:46:20

I've not done anything like this before and now I'm scared!

LoopyLoopsBettyBoops Tue 31-May-11 08:47:31

They won't have noticed, don't worry. smile

pookamoo Tue 31-May-11 08:48:25

Two words: Tena Lady

I swore by them in the last couple of weeks of my first pregnancy. The worst thing is "sneeze wees" when you sneeze and wee at the same time!

You're right, it isn't glamorous!

MrsNoggin Tue 31-May-11 12:46:54

I doubt they even noticed! But you made me giggle grin.

I nearly had an accident earlier when clearing breakfast table. Baby just dropped suddenly onto my bladder as I stood and I had to do a funny dance-waddle-wobble move across the kitchen. I had my hands full and couldn't just dash. At least DD was amused...

PrisonerZero Wed 01-Jun-11 18:32:40

Will definately have to invest in some tena ladies!

Unfortunately they definately did notice, I was wearing light blue jeans which made it obvious, plus me giggling and waddling whilst wailing 'my weeeeeeeeeeee' didn't mean it was very discreet grin

Glad I am not the only one!

If I know I am going to cough or sneeze I try and make it to the toilet before hand wink

rightontime Fri 03-Jun-11 07:52:36

Yep I never go anywhere without a trusty liner in place. Most of the time (so far 17weeks) I don't need it but know from previous experience that its best to have one just in case.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: