Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Dates, and implantation pain

(1 Post)
ohbabybaby Sun 29-May-11 11:12:16

I am convinced I am going to go into Extra Time, so thinking about my dates. Per the scan dates I am 39w, but I really don't feel 39w and the scan date would mean I conceived on day 7 of my cycle (possible I am sure, but unlikely?). Per my dates dates (assuming a 28 day cycle) I would be a whole week behind this. This makes me think I will probably delay sweeps etc once I am over the 40w mark. I was only a couple of days late with DS1 so I figure my body knows what to do when the time is right.

However the one thing that makes me think the scan dates are right is I think I had 'implantation pain' 3 or 4 days after the conception date per scan. So I was wondering if anyone else has had implantation pain and what it felt like? And would that be the right timeframe? It was a strange sharp pain that kept up for about 10 or 15 mins, I was doubled over at one point and DS1 was laughing at me. I mentioned it to my mum the next day and she said 'ooo implantation pain', which is why I remember it, but as we weren't TTC I poo pooed that suggestion at the time.

Sorry, I clearly have too much time on my hands to analyse my dates in such detail!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: