Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Mothercare Price Promise

(5 Posts)
onadietcokebreak Sat 28-May-11 22:49:45

ssshhhh as much as I hate their customer service Im ordering a cot from them if they will price match it to a website I have seen. Its still a little too early to be buying but I think I can get what I want for a good price and am loathe to miss it.

Does anyone know how this actually works. Do I tell them in advance or afterwards. Also I want to use the discount promotion of £20 off per £100 so how does that work when doing it by phone?

onadietcokebreak Sun 29-May-11 07:22:50

Anyone?

HLSalter Sun 29-May-11 09:08:18

I don't know if Mothercare is the same as the Kiddicare but when I did the price promise with them I emailed the link to them of the item at the cheaper price and then they replied with a discount code which only worked for that item.

onadietcokebreak Sun 29-May-11 12:49:49

Thank you have figured it out now after placing two orders.

You can either place order online and then ring and ask for price match- I got a cot for £189.99 less £20 deal so £169.99 . It was on another site for £136.95 so I should get a refund of £33.04 plus a £10 gift voucher.

There was no way I was ordering off the competetiors website as I know its not got a good reputation.

You can also order by phone and they will price match it instantly for you. Just ordered a toy for son - argos was over £15 cheaper. Will also get a £10 voucher through post.

Well happy and so is DP

sleepybump Sun 29-May-11 13:17:40

Useful to know! Thanks OP smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: