Talk

Advanced search

noriday pill

(3 Posts)
kerri123 Fri 27-May-11 10:08:32

i take my pill normally on time, i had sex 6days ago then i was 3hours and 30mins late taking my normal time 'noriday' pill yesterday then had unprotected sex next morning...would i be ok or should i get the emergency pill quickly??????? i take my pill every evening,

jamama Fri 27-May-11 10:30:53

kerri, I am pretty confident that you will be fine. If your previous pill was at the right time, the hormone levels will not drop enough. Conceiving from a single missed pill is pretty difficult, but from a single slightly late one would be tantamount to a miracle, it is very unlikely that you would ovulate given the circumstances. If you had diarrhea or vomiting, or were on antibiotics, then you'd need to think about barrier contraception etc., but don't rush off to the family planning clinic today. hth

kerri123 Sat 28-May-11 16:22:38

ok thanks. i didn't go in the end up but still a bit worried as i would have been in my mid-cycle and i was thought before by my doctor that im very fertile but ill just keep taking the pill and hope for the best

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now