Talk

Advanced search

Clomid, no ewcm, can I still get pregnant?

(6 Posts)
joycep Wed 25-May-11 16:59:08

I have never not had ewcm before but this was a first month on clomid and I didn't have any kind of anything...sorry tmi but totally dry. Have any of you ladies got pregnant whilst on clomid and with no ewcm? Just wondering whether it's a no hoper. Thanks.

boba82 Wed 25-May-11 18:03:26

I got pregnant on my second cycle of Clomid & didn't notice any ewcm. Wasn't particularly dry either but we just did it LOADS and used lubricant when needed! Good luck.

prolificwillybreeder Wed 25-May-11 20:40:20

Try some preseed lubricant- you can get it on amazon. It helped me.

joycep Thu 26-May-11 11:00:57

ok thanks ladies, I will hang in there!!!

Glitterybits Thu 26-May-11 17:52:19

I had very little ewcm when I took clomid and I fell pg on the first month. Oddly, I seemed to have plenty on the months my body refused to conceive. I also bled at ovulation time that month which was another first. Very, very weird. Best of luck. I remember the waiting and wondering very, very well.

joycep Fri 27-May-11 15:48:15

Thanks Glittery. I remember one of your posts ages ago about you having a m/c and not getting pregnant again for ages...i'm in this position. I hope clomid works first time for me as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now