Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bambino Mio

(15 Posts)
cheekypickle Fri 29-Apr-11 17:43:08

anyone used or planning to use Bambino Mio?

onadietcokebreak Fri 29-Apr-11 17:48:36

Only ever heard very bad reviews. May be worth looking in nappy section.

Im planning on using motherease

QueenofDreams Fri 29-Apr-11 17:49:52

Not used, but they are prefolds and I've only ever heard bad things about prefolds. There are much bettter nappy systems available!

LilQueenie Fri 29-Apr-11 17:55:28

Im planning to use onelife nappies but have 1 bambino mio and the quality is not that great. Very disappointed with it.

cheekypickle Fri 29-Apr-11 17:55:30

How have you found mother ease?

Interesting to hear what people are doing on here! rather than reading reviews!

lolajane2009 Fri 29-Apr-11 17:57:35

nah decided to use flips instead as they are one size and cheaper

onadietcokebreak Fri 29-Apr-11 18:07:17

Used Motherease before they were fine a few years back

Its actually a second hand onelife bundle I have brought. If I need more wraps with get motherease air flow

nannyl Fri 29-Apr-11 18:54:15

i have used all sorts of cloth nappies.

being completely honest i HATE bambino mio nappies (and all other prefolds)
i find them very leaky, and imo there are much better cloth nappies on the market.

there are some fab nappies out there though. (i have 75 already, oops, nappy addict before baby born)
i much prefer shaped / sized nappies that use a wrap. in my collection i have sandies, lollipops, little lambs, tots bots and some others too.
imo cloth nappies are far better than disposables, but not prefolds. smile

PrincessScrumpy Fri 29-Apr-11 20:58:31

I loved the Motherease wraps and used Totbots Bamboozles (shaped and did up with velcro).

QueenOfFloppingEars Fri 29-Apr-11 21:02:46

No. Don't even go there.

Nearly everyone I have heard say 'Oh washable nappies Just Don't Work' has, on further questioning, been using Bambino Mio.

littleomar Fri 29-Apr-11 21:11:08

bambino mio fine with my first (long and skinny)
rubbish with my second (chunky)

get a few and see which works best for your baby?

firsttimemummypoppy Tue 31-Jan-17 10:26:59

I LOVE my bambino mio nappies! I originally purchased 20 of the AIO for my first baby, and they lasted through until my second was potty trained! They are sitting in storage at the moment, but still in great condition! I've never had an issue with them, give them a try, you won't look back!

gigi556 Tue 31-Jan-17 18:38:30

I've read really good things about bambino mio... I am planning to use bambino mio but not exclusively and I'm buying high quality prefolds from a company in the states called Green Mountain Diapers (sadly I don't think they ship to the UK. Getting them when I visit family). From what I've read, you may have to trial and error what works for you with cloth diapers. My sister used prefolds and a variety of cover brands so that's my plan smile

Imaginarymenagerie Tue 31-Jan-17 19:23:59

No advice on Bambino Mio as I'm expecting my first, but also planning to use cloth nappies. Have you come across the Nappy Lady website? www.thenappylady.co.uk She has a questionnaire that you can complete them she will make a recommendation based on your individual circumstances. She also has a facebook group which is a little more active than the nappies threads on MN.

SerialReJoiner Tue 31-Jan-17 19:30:20

I have a newborn set. I must admit they aren't super amazing but they are only used for such a short time. Prefolds are great for other things like boosting a pocket nappy or dusting. ;)

We've only had 2 or 3 leaks with the Bambino Mios, and 2 or 3 leaks with disposables so it's not a bad innings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now