Talk

Advanced search

plz give me your opinions..is it in my head??

(5 Posts)
secretlywishing Sat 15-Jan-11 18:22:46

Hi there

I am a newbie to this forum

I already have a 4 year old, and i knew b4 the test i was pregnant...and im wondering if this is happening again

I am so tired, it hurts. if i close my eyes thats it im gone. i have no get up and go whats so ever

on top of this im nauseated, very tender breasts, headaches and dizzy. and sooo emotional, one minute im snapping the next im close to tears and wanting cuddles i keep hiccuping strangely. and i have that awful taste in my mouth

I also keep thinking im startin my af, but (sorry if tmi) when i go to check i have thick white d/charge. it doesnt smell or itch i know is not thrush - again sorry

problem is, in the run up to christmas, i lost track of things, i dont know when my last af was exactly (but it was december)

we r not using contraception, only withdrawl, as i would like to lose weight, but wouldnt be end of world if i fell. we r planning to either this year or next, baby dust allowing.

i have tested and got negatives, and i am under a little stress atm

i feel pregnant, i hope i am, but the little stick says im not

what do you think??????

sorry for the esay
ty f looking
xx

fairybubbles Sat 15-Jan-11 18:30:42

your symptoms sound like you could well be. The only way to know for sure is to wait a bit longer and test again as perhaps you are testing too early? I test weekly and if no AF by end of Jan and same symptoms make an appointment with your GP.

I hope you get the result you are looking for, good luck x

laylasmummy09 Sat 15-Jan-11 18:31:35

i had a negative test but knew i was pregnant so i did it a few days later and got a positive, so it may be worth doing another test in a few days, also ive heared about false positives, something to do with the hormones not showing up on sticks, u could try diluting youre sample with deionized water and test that, my friend only confirmed pregnancy with an ultrasound, hope this helps and you get what you want x

laylasmummy09 Sat 15-Jan-11 18:32:36

false negatives* sorry x

secretlywishing Sat 15-Jan-11 18:39:46

thank you so much for your replies, i got
-ve last preg the next day i used a digital, and it said i was expecting

but with me not knowing my dates this time i dont want to spend alot on a digital to find ive got my dates wrong. i know my last af was b4 christmas, so if i dont get an answer by end jan i will see gp

please keep fingers crossed, and thanks again for your replies

xx

p.s. layla i actually read it as false -ve lol. thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now