Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Got a new maternity dress I love!

(22 Posts)
Eglu Fri 14-Jan-11 11:34:55

I ordered this from JojoMamanBebe. It is only £10 in the sale but the mn discount still applies so only £9. It has just arrived and I love it. Now considering ordering more of their sale stuff.

Eglu Fri 14-Jan-11 11:37:53

I'm quite fancying trying this one but not sure about the fabric.

justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 12:04:29

Ohh that is nice! Stupid question, but do you oreder in your normal size or bigger cos of being bigger blush

justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 12:08:18

Another stupid qs, does the MN discount get applied automatically or do you need a code?
Thanks x

KirstyJC Fri 14-Jan-11 12:34:14

Ooh thanks for this link - I have just ordered the first dress and a lovely tunic too!! grin

You need to put in the discount code when checking out - it is MM82.

I have bought a couple of things from their shop in the past and you buy your normal size.

justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 12:54:29

Thanks Kirsty x

Eglu Fri 14-Jan-11 13:39:11

I see kirsty has answered the questions already. I got my normal size and it's fine.

I was looking at the first dress too. I've never been disappointed with anything I've bought from there. Ususally stuff for the DC.

FeralGirlCambs Fri 14-Jan-11 16:07:37

Have just ordered both these dresses (oops). At those prices it's practically rude not to. Though I don't actually have a bump yet...

Darlingdamsel Fri 14-Jan-11 16:57:14

Just bought the grey pencil skirt (£5!) and pink wrap top (£10). Perfect for the office.

Thanks for the heads up.

iskra Fri 14-Jan-11 17:01:37

I'm only 4 weeks preg... seems too early to buy any maternity gear (tempting fate etc) so sitting on my hands now! Love that checked dress.

Sparklies Fri 14-Jan-11 17:23:00

Thanks for the link! I'm only going to be pregnant for another 3 months, but whoops.. two dresses. Couldn't resist at those prices - as FeralGirlCambs said, it's rude not to!

laurieleigh Fri 14-Jan-11 17:36:14

my order turned up yesterday... BIG variation in the sizes! I bought a black, layered dress in size M as I'm a size 12 and it states that M is size 12-14 - it's VAST!!! other items i've bought (also in M)are fine though

bumperella Fri 14-Jan-11 17:37:52

Ooh, I just ordered a couple dresses too! You're all Bad Influences, and I hope you're ashamed

jenga079 Fri 14-Jan-11 18:35:42

Ah... you got me too. Dress and skirt for £13.50 including delivery?! It would be rude not to!

nomoreheels Fri 14-Jan-11 18:48:07

I just bought the first dress for £9 - glad they still had size 12 left - I've been holding out for bargains so this is perfect, thanks!

Froggy81 Fri 14-Jan-11 19:19:40

Oh it was so tempting but waiting like iskra, I'm only 7 weeks...

soppysue Fri 14-Jan-11 19:32:50

Oh dear, I couldnt resist either... I have got 3 dresses for £27... great bargins ..thank you sooo much for the links

msbossy Fri 14-Jan-11 19:33:20

What a bargain!

Word of warning on some of their non-clothing products... the website doesn't indicate stock level and they will take your payment even if an item's not in stock and won't be for weeks!

Eglu Fri 14-Jan-11 20:35:33

Ooh look at me making everyone spend moey. Sorry blush. This is my last pg and most of my previous maternity stuff has been passed on and not found it's way back. I really don't want to spend a lot.

I also have found myself wanting to wear dresses a lot this time, and before I always wore trousers when pg.

NeedToSleepZZZ Fri 14-Jan-11 21:03:22

I love jojo, I've bought quite a few bits from them and loved every single piece. Trying to stop myself from buying anything else as at over 36 weeks I won't get much wear out of them.. but still..... blush

mummysleepy Fri 14-Jan-11 21:32:32

oh dear I have bought a couple of dresses and a topsmile. Like Eglu this is my last pregnancy and my current maternity wardrobe is looking pretty shabby (I got most of mine 2nd hand on ebay and have now worn it for 2 full pregnancies plus the start of this one)
so I suppose I can kind of justify it (plus I have maternity trousers so much, dresses have to be the way forward!!)

prettywhiteguitar Fri 14-Jan-11 21:56:21

Just bought the top and dress I was coveting when the catalogue came out ! yey thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: