Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy/nursing pillow?

(8 Posts)
justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 09:03:30

I had a good one when having my DC1 it was from mothercare and about £30, they dont sell them anymore tho.
I brought a cheapy one of ebay but its a bit rubbish so looking for a better one as im suffering at night times! x

theevildead2 Fri 14-Jan-11 09:06:19

I think dunelm do v shaped cushions cheaply.

I have one (not from there) but the same shape I got from an NCT sale and i love it

moregranny Fri 14-Jan-11 09:08:25

I bought a Mothercare aromatherapy one for about £30 just after christmas, the shop assistant ordered it online for me and had it delivered to my house

moregranny Fri 14-Jan-11 09:10:02

Forgot to say its a full length one.

ilovebooks Fri 14-Jan-11 09:39:11

I've just bought a Dream Genii pillow and have actually been sleeping through the night since using it - it really is so supportive and comfortable, I can't recommend it enough!

You can also use it for breastfeeding support later on if you want too.

It was £43 online from Anawiz.com with free case and free delivery.

Also quite a few on ebay second hand - resale price is quite good...

justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 09:49:10

Thanks for all the answers

Ilovebooks - I was just looking at that one, it looks brill and I wanted one for breastfeeding after too so looks good, I was just worried about the price but if its really good I dont mind paying it!
Thanks x

ilovebooks Fri 14-Jan-11 11:53:52

If it helps with the sleeping, as it has done for me, tis priceless!!

I think it's worth it and you can sell it on ebay when you've finished smile

justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 12:00:21

That is exactly what im thinking! Ive read loads of reviews and everyone says its amazing so I rang my local Mothercare and they have one waiting for me....going to pick it up later!!! Very excited, will hopefully be less tired tomorrow (fingers crossed) Thanks x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now