Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy/nursing pillow?

(8 Posts)
justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 09:03:30

I had a good one when having my DC1 it was from mothercare and about £30, they dont sell them anymore tho.
I brought a cheapy one of ebay but its a bit rubbish so looking for a better one as im suffering at night times! x

theevildead2 Fri 14-Jan-11 09:06:19

I think dunelm do v shaped cushions cheaply.

I have one (not from there) but the same shape I got from an NCT sale and i love it

moregranny Fri 14-Jan-11 09:08:25

I bought a Mothercare aromatherapy one for about £30 just after christmas, the shop assistant ordered it online for me and had it delivered to my house

moregranny Fri 14-Jan-11 09:10:02

Forgot to say its a full length one.

ilovebooks Fri 14-Jan-11 09:39:11

I've just bought a Dream Genii pillow and have actually been sleeping through the night since using it - it really is so supportive and comfortable, I can't recommend it enough!

You can also use it for breastfeeding support later on if you want too.

It was £43 online from Anawiz.com with free case and free delivery.

Also quite a few on ebay second hand - resale price is quite good...

justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 09:49:10

Thanks for all the answers

Ilovebooks - I was just looking at that one, it looks brill and I wanted one for breastfeeding after too so looks good, I was just worried about the price but if its really good I dont mind paying it!
Thanks x

ilovebooks Fri 14-Jan-11 11:53:52

If it helps with the sleeping, as it has done for me, tis priceless!!

I think it's worth it and you can sell it on ebay when you've finished smile

justbeingmummy Fri 14-Jan-11 12:00:21

That is exactly what im thinking! Ive read loads of reviews and everyone says its amazing so I rang my local Mothercare and they have one waiting for me....going to pick it up later!!! Very excited, will hopefully be less tired tomorrow (fingers crossed) Thanks x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: