Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

consultant appointment today nervous

(3 Posts)
Filibear Tue 11-Jan-11 09:03:50

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Poledra Tue 11-Jan-11 09:11:55

I don't have any expreience of the high BP bit, but I was induced for DD3 at 40+1 (she had potential health problems that meant she was better out than in!) and it was by far the best of my 3 births! I didn't have the pessaries, as she was a VBAC, and my hospital only uses synto with VBACs. I had an epidural, then the synto was started and I fell asleep during the contractions! DD3 was born roughly 4 hours later, beautiful calm birth and I caught her under the arms and brought her out the last bit myself.

I guess I'm really trying to say that induction doesn't have to be a terrible expreience - with a good mw, it can be fabulous. (DH said it was the best too - very calm for him smile).

Poledra Tue 11-Jan-11 09:12:23

And I can't spell experience - sorry!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: