Talk

Advanced search

33 weeks pregnant, feel tired, don't want to move

(8 Posts)
ididnamechangeforthis Fri 07-Jan-11 10:53:38

....just want to eat.

Am sitting on the sofa, having done the school run and I actually cannot move. I need to do housework and sort out cupboards but it's not happening....

Was dreaming about the baby arriving last night, am convinced it's coming early (second baby), especially after having some very uncomfortable low down twinges yesterday. (like period type pains that made me bend over a little bit) Probably a pulled muscle! (over dramatic mind working here) I am feeling quite nauseous though

Can anyone tell me what early labour feels like as I had an ELCS last time?

Highlandgirl Fri 07-Jan-11 11:19:25

idid i feel your pain....!! Also 33 weeks and i'm wiped out. So tired..however this is my first DC, so full respect to you.

Don't beat your self up about cleaning, it can wait. Have a wee nap and a cuppa!

Keep an eye on those twinges...!

smile

LilRedWG Fri 07-Jan-11 11:23:13

If your body is telling you to rest then do exactly that. The housework will still be there tomorrow.

No idea on early labour signs as I have sections too. Am 34 weeks so feel your pain.

If the excessive tiredness carries on ask you MW or GP about testing for anaemia.

sh77 Fri 07-Jan-11 11:54:06

I could have written this post myself except I am 30 weeks and feeling wiped out. Travelling on tube was a total nightmare yesterday. Struggling to walk. I too keep thinking baby will arrive early. Had a dream this week that his head popped out and i pushed it back in. Am booked for ELCS on 10th March.

Mahraih Fri 07-Jan-11 13:36:43

Absolutely know the feeling.

36 with my first, and have started having sneaky, 'maybe it'll come early' thoughts as am so exhausting.

Weirdly, getting up for work every day actually helps - keeps me ticking over as it were.

Deliaskis Fri 07-Jan-11 13:50:01

Mahraih strangely I feel less exhausted being back at work than I did over Christmas. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm tired after a day at work, but over the Christmas break, I was literally snoozing on the sofa, on and off all day. I was really worried about coming back to work as wondered how I would ever cope, but I actually feel better!

Still ready for baby now though, only 34 weeks but would be happy for a 38 week arrival!

D

cookingfat Fri 07-Jan-11 14:08:15

36 weeks and spent all of yesterday in bed. So drained... Am up today, but still need to shower and dress!
Agree that a 38 week arrival would be welcome.

flowerfairy Fri 07-Jan-11 18:35:23

Also 33 weeks tomorrow and feel exhausted. Wnet to work for the first time yesterday and agree with deliaskis although tired by the end of the day did manage to get through the day without a nap, unlike today when i've snoozed on and off all afternoon unitl picked up ds.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now