Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Cervical mucus after conception/implanation?

(6 Posts)
LittleOne76 Mon 03-Jan-11 18:39:17

What was your CM like just before your AF was due and you got a BFP instead? Did you notice and increase/decrease/change in your AF after ovulation? Thanks

Ilovekittyelise Mon 03-Jan-11 18:42:44

bit more of it i think, milkier consistency maybe?

IfAtFirstUDontSucceed Mon 03-Jan-11 19:24:52

Mine seemed to be more abundant and watery pretty much the days leading up to AF, and since I got my BFP, it has remained this way. There is always a snail trail on my knickers blush In the first few weeks the constant damp feeling made me dash to the loo every two mins to check that all was still OK.

del1 Tue 04-Jan-11 19:35:14

Yep, I was waiting to come on my period, and kept rushing the loo, because I thought I had sudden surge of blood.
But it was just loads of discharge, and has been for the past two weeks blush

backintraining Tue 04-Jan-11 20:12:17

I'm experiencing this at the moment! It's not pleasant, I keep rushing to the loo to "check" and this is my second. Have just posted on another thread and said that I don't think I was this paranoid with DS!!

backintraining Tue 04-Jan-11 20:13:13

Ha ha, have just read that back - by "at the moment" I obviously meant generally, not as I type this - that would be far TMI!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: