Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

dreading going back to work after two weeks off

(2 Posts)
sleepyowl Mon 03-Jan-11 12:03:48

I am absolutely dreading going back to work tomorrow after two weeks off for Christmas. I am now just over seven weeks pregnant and feeling rough. For the past two weeks I have suffered from constant nausea and tiredness. I think I have only coped at all by being incredibly lazy, taking naps etc and by eating little and often. This obviously cannot continue once I'm back at work. Anyone else feeling the same?

Murrka Mon 03-Jan-11 15:18:02

I am feeling exactly the same. I had a break for two weeks, and was hoping it will help me regain my motivation for work. Before the holiday, I was feeling absolutely exhausted and felt so relieved when the break started and I could spend days doing nothing. Going back to work tomorrow, and I don't know how I am going to cope. The motivation did not come

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: