Talk

Advanced search

baby monitor- rechargeable baby and parent unit?

(5 Posts)
spikydahlia Fri 31-Dec-10 19:29:44

Hi I am looking for a digital baby monitor as I cannot bare the thought of sleeping through the hiss and crackle of my old monitor with my second baby. However, in the summer when the baby is asleep in the bike trailer or garden and I am pottering, I would like to be able to use a battery operated monitor that is rechargeable.

Is there one on the market that is any good?
Some advertise that they are cordless but I know that is just the parent unit, not the baby unit.

Please help!! smile

missp2010 Fri 31-Dec-10 19:57:23

Hi have a BT monitor that has been great, I think it's the model before this one www.amazon.co.uk/BT-023214-Digital-Baby-Monitor/dp /B0002C6GKY/ref=pd_rhf_shvl_4

We now only use it when we stay at my parents but it has lasted over four years. I imagine the newer models are even better. The parent unit has a recharger base and the baby unit plugs into the mains or can be run on batteries, you can't plug it in to charge, but I don't see why you couldn't use rechargeable batteries. We've definitely been really pleased with it, and will have it back at home when DC3 arrives.

IngridJohansson Mon 24-Apr-17 15:14:18

Hi!
We have recently bought Ramili RV1200. Partner is happy with this model. The camera has a rechargeable battery and can be easily mounted at the stroller.
Cheers.

FanaticalFox Mon 24-Apr-17 16:28:18

We bought Motorola MBP26 through Asda £130 comes with the sensor pads too. It is amazing and the screen is really clear, 2 way microphone and you can move the camera thats in the nursery with the parent control unit. Amazing.

Batteriesallgone Mon 24-Apr-17 16:29:26

Following for recommendations

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now