Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

early labour, or all normal?

(4 Posts)
mama923 Thu 30-Dec-10 17:39:09

hey guys. 34 weeks and 2 days.

feelin loads of pressure in my vagina, especially when standing up, kind of like a stabbing pain, and i also feel like something is pressing down on both my sides, but this is on and off.
Have developed a reallly stuffy nose in the past 3 hours too, is this just a cold coming on? or another pregnancy joy?
went to see the midwife today she doesnt really do much but she says she thinks the head is down but doesnt need to know for definatly until 36 weeks. im confused:s

all help appreciated, thanks! xx

beckie90 Thu 30-Dec-10 17:47:23

ive been wondering the exactley same thing infact ive googled it today, i never expierienced it before with DS but the past few days ive been getting a really heavy pressured feeling down there loads of stabbing pains everytime i cough or anything it feels so uncomfortable. i also started loosing bits of my show 3 weeks ago but im only 25 weeks. maybe babys just really low

mama923 Thu 30-Dec-10 17:49:18

same! coughing is making it lots more painful! i think i lost abit of my plug at the start of last week , im not too sure , and to be honest my midwife is lovely, butnot very useful!

beckie90 Thu 30-Dec-10 18:58:43

there all not useful lol, i was loosing bits and it was blood streaked too, they just said oh we will swab u for infection its probably that, but it wasnt so i went to my docs who confirmed i was right and that it was my plug but she said not to worry as they regenerate. but my hips and everything hurt with the presure, and evertime he moves its so painful, basically my insides feel like there gonna fall out (sorry tmi)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: