Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy heart monitors?

(5 Posts)
LDNlady Tue 28-Dec-10 08:55:49

I will be 17 weeks tomorrow and I am thinking about buying a Doppler. I was wondering where, other than online you can buy one? Does anyone know if the likes of Boots do them? I am guessing Mothercare might do them but typically, we don't have one near us!! Thanks.

Rebuslover Tue 28-Dec-10 09:34:47

I am not 100% sure but think amazon/ boots / mothercare online and possibly tesco direct? (could be telling a fib there). I bought mine off eBay- about £15 including delivery. It's a jumper 'angel sounds' and I love it!

CaringForPod Tue 28-Dec-10 11:01:32

I got mine from here: www.clinicalguard.com/fetal-doppler-baby-heartbeat -monitors-vascular-monitors-c-48.html?osCsid=mo9fv 2qtg9jpvqu39bieindne5 via Amazon.

I got a proper doppler like the midwives use, rather than the cheaper kind, but it is worth it. Cost around £70.

Amazon do a whole load if you don't fancy the more expensive ones.

Hope this helps.

jasmine51 Tue 28-Dec-10 12:26:03

Try ebay - loads on there about £40 or less

Ba8y1 Tue 28-Dec-10 13:16:12

The 'angel sounds' one is fantastic - much easier to use than the 'proper' ones coz it has a slightly larger surface area. Could hear it every time from about 12 weeks. I got it for about £25 on Amazon. Well worth it!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now