Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Where to buy heart monitors?

(5 Posts)
LDNlady Tue 28-Dec-10 08:55:49

I will be 17 weeks tomorrow and I am thinking about buying a Doppler. I was wondering where, other than online you can buy one? Does anyone know if the likes of Boots do them? I am guessing Mothercare might do them but typically, we don't have one near us!! Thanks.

Rebuslover Tue 28-Dec-10 09:34:47

I am not 100% sure but think amazon/ boots / mothercare online and possibly tesco direct? (could be telling a fib there). I bought mine off eBay- about £15 including delivery. It's a jumper 'angel sounds' and I love it!

CaringForPod Tue 28-Dec-10 11:01:32

I got mine from here: www.clinicalguard.com/fetal-doppler-baby-heartbeat -monitors-vascular-monitors-c-48.html?osCsid=mo9fv 2qtg9jpvqu39bieindne5 via Amazon.

I got a proper doppler like the midwives use, rather than the cheaper kind, but it is worth it. Cost around £70.

Amazon do a whole load if you don't fancy the more expensive ones.

Hope this helps.

jasmine51 Tue 28-Dec-10 12:26:03

Try ebay - loads on there about £40 or less

Ba8y1 Tue 28-Dec-10 13:16:12

The 'angel sounds' one is fantastic - much easier to use than the 'proper' ones coz it has a slightly larger surface area. Could hear it every time from about 12 weeks. I got it for about £25 on Amazon. Well worth it!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: