Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Stupid and embarrassing question, sorry!

(6 Posts)
RockLovesMincePies Mon 20-Dec-10 22:16:06

Ok, so I have put on weight with this pregnancy, I know that but....I seem to have lots of flab over my pubic bone.

Does anyone else have this? I am presuming it's more likely to be because I have eaten too many pies, or does it get bigger during pregnancy?

Sorry for TMI and ridiculous question.

smoggii Mon 20-Dec-10 22:24:11

I do. I have to stretch my flabby stuff out of the way to see my round baby belly underneath.

Floopy21 Tue 21-Dec-10 08:33:48

Yeah, I've got a fat fanjo now too grin Hoping it's a symptom of being 39 weeks.

RockLovesMincePies Tue 21-Dec-10 20:25:36

Thank the lord it's not just me. However I also have a very fat face, fat thighs and a wobbly stomach. All of which have been caused by my appalling diet.

I am never, ever getting pregnant again, I look and feel hideous. grin

Nightstar Tue 21-Dec-10 21:54:42

Obviously one cant diet or do too much exercise whilst pregnant, but I too seem to be gaining a lot of excess fat, is there nothing we can do to stop it?

LadyGoneGaga Tue 21-Dec-10 22:31:42

Just enjoy it. It will all come off again afterwards without you having to do very much in particular especially if you breastfeed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: