Talk

Advanced search

Bit worried, have constant period pain and pressure on bladder at 32wks (4th baby)

(5 Posts)
shoneshine Sun 19-Dec-10 09:56:46

I dont want to cause a fuss over nothing but since 7am I started to have a kinda heavy feeling on my bladder very low down in belly. Its persisted after weeing etc, now feels like a constant dull period pain ache, is this normal with 4th babies??? Dnt wanna txt my mw at the weekend! Xx

hoolabombshell Sun 19-Dec-10 11:34:38

Hi shoneshine, hope you're okay, am sure someone will come along with more info for you, but for what it's worth I'm 31 weeks and for about 4 days had cramps/period pain in my left side. Was a bit panicky, but because I had no bleeding (I assume you don't either) I made the decision to just see if it went away, which it did.

I've also had baby tap dancing on my cervix and bladder quite regularly, so am sure it is just part and parcel of your uterus stretching and baby running out of room! By all means give your MW a call tomorrow if you need some reassurance but it does sound pretty normal

CrazyChristmasLady Sun 19-Dec-10 11:42:24

I am 32 weeks with DC2 and been having 'period' pains on and off for a little while. I think they are slightly painful braxton hicks. Don't know for sure as I have posted it on here but not really got any answers.

I have MW tomorrow so I am going to ask her then. I keep thinking its early labour. Have also had a very heavy, low down feeling but I know she has been head down since 20 weeks and banging into my cervix and colon frequently so I just put it down to her position.

shoneshine Sun 19-Dec-10 12:01:43

Thnks both of u, gonna ring the hos to check after lunch as Ive had bit of an upset tum too this mornin which I had before labour the other times, hopefully its not tho!!!Xx

CrazyChristmasLady Mon 20-Dec-10 19:56:35

Any news?

My appointment was cancelled so I couldn't ask about it. Am slightly worried now as it does feel like when I went into labour with DS but it is so intermittent, I'm not sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now