Talk

Advanced search

nearly 15weeks and had a popcorn popping feeling.. is it possible its the baby moving or kicking?

(11 Posts)
Loubilouu Sun 12-Dec-10 18:04:55

i am 2 days untill i am 15 weeks. first baby. i had a popcorn popping feeling in my belly, is it possible that it is the baby moving or kicking?

AnyFuleSno Sun 12-Dec-10 18:08:02

yes, that's probably what it is.

good, innit grin

TooImmature2BMum Sun 12-Dec-10 18:08:38

It might be! That's actually a really good way to describe it. I was more like 18 or 19 weeks until I felt it for sure, but I'd been getting weird sensations for a while by then and gradually realised they were indeed the real deal.

expectingno3 Sun 12-Dec-10 18:10:48

Ohh maybe yes! I've always thought it felt like bubbles popping, so pretty similar! All the best.

gherkins Sun 12-Dec-10 18:11:44

Yes certainly possible. I actually started feeling popcorn type bubbling around 13/14 weeks. The books all say it should come later - but I definitely could feel unusual sensations as early as that.

Enjoy!

Loubilouu Sun 12-Dec-10 18:36:44

yeh i read the books and thing, they all said it should be later on, so was confused if it could be it or not. and yehh it fely like i had bubbles in my belly popping.(:

Loubilouu Sun 12-Dec-10 18:37:21

*felt

buttonmoon78 Sun 12-Dec-10 19:17:51

With my first it was def later but with 2 and especially 3 I could feel it by 13-14 wks. I think generally second time and more mums are more aware of what they're looking for but if you're particularly in tune with your body then I don't see why there's any reason you can't feel it now.

Isn't it exciting!?

Loubilouu Sun 12-Dec-10 19:31:44

yeh it sure is! (:
its a shame it doesnt do it when i want it too. so the dad can feel it -_-

buttonmoon78 Sun 12-Dec-10 19:45:14

It'll probably be another couple of weeks until he can feel it too. It's like a delicious secret til then as it's only you can tell!

Hest Mon 13-Dec-10 00:08:07

Sure its your baby moving! I felt movements with my first baby quite late (20weeks or so) but with this one (I'm 37 weeks now)I first felt a squirming feeling at about 14 weeks, the same time I started getting noticeable Braxton hicks, and was definitely baby moving...daddy couldn't feel movements 'til about 18-20 weeks though, but it was lovely to feel them myself so early on x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now