Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Anybody due Jan?

(11 Posts)
TettyLouBar Thu 09-Dec-10 08:43:38

EDD Jan 16th. Creeping closer and closer!! suddenly dawned on me that its a reality. Not enjoyed PG whatsoever so looking forward to getting going smile

MissCKitty Thu 09-Dec-10 08:59:23

Have official EDD of jan 29th but am diabetic so could be around the same time as you as potentially won't be allowed to go full term. Have been lucky to have had a simple, straight forward pregnancy despite the diabetes but can't wait to meet my baby girl now as I feel like I've been pg 4 eva lol. Am really starting to get really excited x

serendipity16 Thu 09-Dec-10 09:00:00

I was due on Jan 9th but had my baby 2 weeks ago smile

I loved being pregnant & really miss the kicks, although its also fantastic to have my baby here. I just love looking at him.... you'd think he was my first lol but he's my 6th.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, the last few weeks will fly by.

WalkTheDog Thu 09-Dec-10 09:20:02

Hi
there is a Jan thread in the antenatal club section if you want to chat a little more

gherkins Thu 09-Dec-10 10:17:26

Hi Tetty,

I'm due on Jan 18th, just two days after you smile

I veer daily between wanting pregnancy to be over and just get on with it all already, to saying, hang on a minute, I'm going to have a baby and I'm totally unprepared aaaggghhh!

I am starting to get nursery finished, fiddle with hospital bag etc, which makes things a bit more real. But in truth I don't feel very mentally prepared.

However I think until I've actually GOT the baby, I don't think anything can really prepare me for what's to come.... I am getting increasingly anxious about everything though (not much help to you perhaps, but that's how I feel! grin)

Hannah1890 Thu 09-Dec-10 15:13:49

Hi I am due 9th jan, having about 3 midwife/hospital/drs appointments a week now due to high blood pressure, feeling very ready physically for LO to get here as a little bit fed up, although mentally I am doing the same as you gherkins and cant make up my mind.

Hospital bag all packed here!

Kiki84 Thu 09-Dec-10 15:16:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mejon Thu 09-Dec-10 17:18:38

Due 20th. Hoping the damn snow will have gone by then as my trip to hospital will be interesting if it isn't. I haven't packed my bag yet but I think we're pretty sorted for everything else just in case of an early arrival.

Baby was breech/transverse at last scan 2 weeks ago so I'm hoping MW will have some better news for me tomorrow as she (baby not MW!) has been wriggling about a lot over the past few days/nights - I was quite uncomfortable walking around town today as she was so active!

TettyLouBar Thu 09-Dec-10 18:46:44

ahhh, thanks for all of your lovely replies ladies.
Hospital bag is nearly packed, going home for crimbo in Cornwall with family this year so thought I better take something just incase - although DD1 born 8 days overdue. I'm not anticipating anything happening any time soon.

Nursery/spare room nearly done, although very kind people keep giving me their newborn baby clothes and keep running out of places to put all the lovely donations!
I can safely say that DH and I are both 100% convinced that we wont have any more after this baby. I really really really dont enjoy being pregnant and just cant imagine ever wanting to go through this again. So as things become too small its ebay/charity shop for our stuff. wink
Babies come with soo mmuch stuff dont they!

CardyMow Thu 09-Dec-10 21:07:00

TettyLouBar - I'm due the same day as you! This is dc4 though. Today, for fun, my pelvis is feeling like it is crumbling into little pieces, and in a minute, I need to go and order my crib and some bedding, it's the last thing I need to do for stuff for ther baby.

juliec26 Thu 09-Dec-10 21:17:10

I'm due the 17th jan had growth scan Monday and baby already estimated at 7lb.. Got another scan on 3rd jan .. Finding it harder this time much more uncomfortable and have 4 yr old to look after.. Good news is go on mat leave tomorrow so no more work

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: