Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Another Miscarriage?

(9 Posts)
midori1999 Mon 06-Dec-10 09:50:28

Am 9+1 today, on 75mg of asprin and 60mg of clexane daily as I have Hughes Syndrome/APS.

When I got up this morning I had a fair amount of pink discharge. I have been feeling ill but it has tailed off a little the last week. No cramps as yet. Last time I had a miscarriage, in August, it started like this, but early scans then showed no foetal pole and a mis-shapen gest. sac. This time we saw a heartbeat at 6+4 with baby measuring 8.7mm, which they said was 6+5.

I have my booking appointment today. I rang them this morning and they said to tell them I am bleeding when I get there and they'll scan me prior to booking me.

I am terrified. This will be the 6th baby I have lost. I am lucky enough to have three beautiful surviving children, but my DH and I have none together. I am wondering if I can even try again. sad

stuffedmk Mon 06-Dec-10 10:51:48

Fingers crossed for you. I had some spotting at about that stage and was terrified it was another miscarriage....23 weeks today so try to keep positive, it might be nothing.

JingleJulezbooBells Mon 06-Dec-10 10:56:49

Fingers crossed for you.

I had the odd day of pink discharge in this pregnancy in the early days, also on aspirin and clexane and I am 30 weeks now. Same with DS2, I bled quite heavily frm week 5 to week 20. It was horrible though.

Will be thinking of you x

midori1999 Mon 06-Dec-10 20:25:08

Thankyou.

No more bleeding, some backache and mild cramps, butb think that is just stretching pains/being stuck in an uncomfortable chair at the hospital for 4 1/2 hours... hmm

Had the scan and baby measured a day ahead, just like at the last scan, had a good heartbeat and was wriggling around, which was great, DH and I both had a little cry, we'd been convinced it would be bad news.

Alibobster Mon 06-Dec-10 20:53:09

Midori, so happy to hear that, you must feel over the moon. Well done wee bubba for giving mummy and daddy good news x

AnytimeNOW Tue 07-Dec-10 07:40:26

Thank goodness! have been keeping an eye on your thread hoping all would be ok xx

CrazyChristmasLady Tue 07-Dec-10 09:41:43

Thank god for that!! smile

jasmine51 Tue 07-Dec-10 10:06:07

Yay x

Teasie Tue 07-Dec-10 12:20:36

Thank Goodness XX

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: