Talk

Advanced search

Another Miscarriage?

(9 Posts)
midori1999 Mon 06-Dec-10 09:50:28

Am 9+1 today, on 75mg of asprin and 60mg of clexane daily as I have Hughes Syndrome/APS.

When I got up this morning I had a fair amount of pink discharge. I have been feeling ill but it has tailed off a little the last week. No cramps as yet. Last time I had a miscarriage, in August, it started like this, but early scans then showed no foetal pole and a mis-shapen gest. sac. This time we saw a heartbeat at 6+4 with baby measuring 8.7mm, which they said was 6+5.

I have my booking appointment today. I rang them this morning and they said to tell them I am bleeding when I get there and they'll scan me prior to booking me.

I am terrified. This will be the 6th baby I have lost. I am lucky enough to have three beautiful surviving children, but my DH and I have none together. I am wondering if I can even try again. sad

stuffedmk Mon 06-Dec-10 10:51:48

Fingers crossed for you. I had some spotting at about that stage and was terrified it was another miscarriage....23 weeks today so try to keep positive, it might be nothing.

JingleJulezbooBells Mon 06-Dec-10 10:56:49

Fingers crossed for you.

I had the odd day of pink discharge in this pregnancy in the early days, also on aspirin and clexane and I am 30 weeks now. Same with DS2, I bled quite heavily frm week 5 to week 20. It was horrible though.

Will be thinking of you x

midori1999 Mon 06-Dec-10 20:25:08

Thankyou.

No more bleeding, some backache and mild cramps, butb think that is just stretching pains/being stuck in an uncomfortable chair at the hospital for 4 1/2 hours... hmm

Had the scan and baby measured a day ahead, just like at the last scan, had a good heartbeat and was wriggling around, which was great, DH and I both had a little cry, we'd been convinced it would be bad news.

Alibobster Mon 06-Dec-10 20:53:09

Midori, so happy to hear that, you must feel over the moon. Well done wee bubba for giving mummy and daddy good news x

AnytimeNOW Tue 07-Dec-10 07:40:26

Thank goodness! have been keeping an eye on your thread hoping all would be ok xx

CrazyChristmasLady Tue 07-Dec-10 09:41:43

Thank god for that!! smile

jasmine51 Tue 07-Dec-10 10:06:07

Yay x

Teasie Tue 07-Dec-10 12:20:36

Thank Goodness XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now