Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

London Meet-Up

(10 Posts)
Boo81 Mon 06-Dec-10 09:13:15

Hello!

It became obvious from another thread that there are quite a few of us in and around London who are the first of their friends to start a family and who feel a bit lonely and isolated because of that.

So we thought it would be a great idea to organise a meet up of soon-to-be or newbie mums in the same position so we could have a general natter about all the things our husbands/boyfriends/partners are sick of listening to us ramble on about!

I thought maybe somewhere in central london might be best for everyone to get to. So if you're interested PM me with your email address and we'll try to get something organised very soon. Also suggestions of places to meet up suitable for a bunch of pregnant women would be very much welcomed!!

Boo81 Tue 07-Dec-10 07:51:56

Bump

melwood Tue 07-Dec-10 10:41:12

Yey, great idea, I'm definitely in!!

Highlandgirl Tue 07-Dec-10 10:53:54

At bit scared...but yes I'm in...!!!!

giraffeshatewinter Tue 07-Dec-10 11:02:49

me too : )

Boo81 Tue 07-Dec-10 12:13:08

Excellent! Don't forget to PM me with your email address

EatItAll Fri 10-Dec-10 20:35:35

how far away in the pregnancy are most of you?

Teasie Sat 11-Dec-10 09:31:14

16 weeks for me

PipPipPip Mon 13-Dec-10 19:35:41

How do I private message you?? I'm a bit thick with Mumsnet...

LDNlady Mon 13-Dec-10 19:47:55

If you look along the blue banner to the right of Boo81's name you'll see "message poster" click on that and you should be able to PM her. x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: