Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

24 wks - Braxton Hicks?

(8 Posts)
PermaShattered Thu 02-Dec-10 21:25:47

I'm 24.5 wks pregnant and feel like I'm getting Braxton Hicks sensations already. I'm sure I had them earlier last time round (this is my 4th baby) - but is this very early? Anything to worry about?

whomovedmychocolate Thu 02-Dec-10 21:27:39

Unlikely to be anything to worry about. May well be 'round ligament pain' instead at this stage. You know the deal, waters break, hardenings become regular, move directly to hospital, do not pass go or collect £250 pounds Child Trust Fund

mamacorner Thu 02-Dec-10 21:47:08

Not too early, I'm 30 weeks into my 3rd pregnancy and had BH from very early on( several times a day from before 20 weeks) with all three. Actually until this pregnancy and discovering MN I thought it was something everyone experienced. I believe as long as they are not painful ( although I do find them uncomfortable at times) and not regular then they are ok.

OnEdge Thu 02-Dec-10 21:50:41

yeah, I had them earlier than that and I too was a bit concerned but all OK ( x 3 )

littlenuttree Thu 02-Dec-10 22:30:37

I had them from about 34wks with DD1, but I'm 30wks pg with DD2 and they started at 17wks this time. It's been a loooong 13wks! grin

goodlifemummy Fri 03-Dec-10 08:32:32

Had mine this time round from 26 weeks!

Kiki84 Fri 03-Dec-10 09:37:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PermaShattered Fri 03-Dec-10 11:20:34

Thanks everyone! I shall grin and bear them without worrying x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: