Talk

Advanced search

Had scan got to go back

(3 Posts)
tlise Tue 30-Nov-10 18:50:50

Baby was playing awkward. Screwed itself up with legs crossed. I don't think it wanted to be seen. This was after we braved bad snow to get 2 buses there. so I have to go back in 2 weeks...and the bus wouldn't come through our town thanks to slush, so we had to walk 3 miles home, mainly up a steep hill. Its a good job babies are worth it lol.

slimyak Thu 02-Dec-10 11:08:31

Ours is awkward too! DD1 had her moments but number two has had me dancing in waiting rooms to go back in and lots of belly wibbling from sonographers to try and get her to move to a better position. I find it a bit odd when a stranger wibbles my stomach. Shame you couldn't have just gone back in after a drink and a dance about but these places are busy.

Hopefully your return jouney in two weeks will be less snowy

tlise Thu 02-Dec-10 17:28:06

I thought that tbh, but it was incredibly busy. I thought he might ask me to move my stomach as the last one did but he didn't but I was quite amused (having never had a male one before) when he gave me the paper they cover you in and normally tuck into your underwear and told me to do it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I would prefer not to have had a man fiddle with my underwear while hubby was watching, but he could have warned me before I was flat on my back and couldn't reach Lmao.

I hope it will be less snowy too fed up with it now lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now