Talk

Advanced search

I defy you not to cry at this, (not sad)

(14 Posts)
lia66 Sun 28-Nov-10 11:43:55

birth in pictures

RealityIsMyOnlyDelusion Sun 28-Nov-10 11:47:58

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lia66 Sun 28-Nov-10 11:49:56

hmm, not quite the reaction i was expecting reality

She's not actually looking at the camera at any point though, I'm sure these are professional pics therfore a long lens would have been used.

Not sure it'd be for me, thought it was quite moving though.

PaigeTurner Sun 28-Nov-10 11:59:30

Oh deary me.

yy I bet it was the bloke's idea. He's posing the whole way through!

<boak>

Showaddywaddy Sun 28-Nov-10 12:00:11

S'alright.

<shrug>

The song was annoying though. But I don't think 'Get This Fucking Baby Out Now' was ever a hit record was it?

RealityIsMyOnlyDelusion Sun 28-Nov-10 12:01:06

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

lia66 Sun 28-Nov-10 12:01:22

where's your romantic side ladies? grin

Just me then, lol

iwasyoungonce Sun 28-Nov-10 12:03:10

Ah, it made me cry! Just watched it with DD (4 yo) - she loves anything about babies being born!

JBrd Sun 28-Nov-10 12:23:20

I cried, too - although that's quite easily achieved these days

But I do think that they really did make a not so pretty event look beautiful...

Natzer Sun 28-Nov-10 12:32:05

I'm sorry all I could think was, I wish I looked that good semi naked and full term. And the other major thing I could think was boy that daddy was hot! lol

Rocklover Sun 28-Nov-10 13:38:58

I think it's all a bit too hippy with the henna tattoos and blessing oil (and I am saying that living in the hippy capital of the south west).

The fact that they are both very attractive (him with his pecs, her with a lovely tan and no stretch marks), living in a rather nice house obviously helped it all look so perfect.

It wouldn't work with my dp and I, too much flab between us and our flat isn't designer enough lol. But kudos to them, they have some nice pics to look back on.

grumpypants Sun 28-Nov-10 13:46:39

Very attractive! OMG, nooo! just self obsessed and very distracting number of tattoos. And horrid cheap blue bra. YUK! (In my opinion)

AnytimeNOW Sun 28-Nov-10 13:57:39

Well I thought it was beautiful!smile, thanks for putting it on X

dracschick Sun 28-Nov-10 14:01:48

I was just thinking I wouldnt look like that full term (if ever sad) H would be yelling get out of that pool My shirt needs ironing and in general its not the way my life has gone .......unfortunately envy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now