Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else found Sea Bands just too tight?

(3 Posts)
nicolamumof3 Tue 23-Nov-10 07:56:55

DH bought me home some on Saturday afternoon, as i was feeling truly dreadful. They were great felt much better straight away.

Now i have quite small wrists but have been finding them uncomfortably tight. I noticed my left hand was quite sore, near a vein. This morning it is actually quite painful so i've removed them. Have been wearing them pretty much non stop since Saturday afternoon.

jasmine51 Tue 23-Nov-10 08:44:57

Yes and so are Boots own travel bands. I know they are supposed to press firmly but I agree that the band does seem over tight, and I've got wee wrists. Can only wear them for a few hours.

SerenaJoy Tue 23-Nov-10 09:36:05

I've got the Boots travel bands and I'm finding them quite tight as well - I end up with red marks where the little button has been. Presumably acupressure needs a certain amount of, well, pressure, for it to work though. grin

I think I'd rather have uncomfortable wrists than feel vomitous, and they do seem to help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now