Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Is anyone else in very last stages and feel as if we can't wait any longer?

(10 Posts)
lisalisa Sat 20-Nov-10 19:58:05

If so please come and post here.

I am 37 weeks pregnant and due for planned section next monday so not long to go now but it seems forever. I am incredibly uncomfortable - can't sit for too long in any position and always on the loo and always itchy!!!

I know that in a week or so I'll be so busy with baby that I won't even have the luxury of remembering all this but right now I'm feeling very sorry for myself and frequently burst out in tears!!!

pinkyp Sat 20-Nov-10 23:25:34

yep! 39+2 i'm actually jealous your having a section b4 i get my sweep lol

CocoPopsAddict Sun 21-Nov-10 08:52:49

Yes, 39+3 today. Definitely feeling ready now.

Octaviapink Sun 21-Nov-10 09:03:33

41 today and totally fed up with the whole thing! Had a show, but not a sniff of a contraction yet.

laurenamium Sun 21-Nov-10 11:53:31

oh no octavia! Im 38+4, no show not even any BH! Beginning to struggle with sleep again (it got better between 34 and 38 weeks for some reason) and Im just ready to have her in my arms now please grin

Nagoo Sun 21-Nov-10 19:02:20

Yes and i'm bloody pissed off at 40+6. Every evening get false starts for 2 hours. I'm going mental now. Still, ds keeps me busy so not got time to mope about like I did when waiting for him.
I've finished my prison break box set now though, so waiting for alternate entertainment.

smoggii Sun 21-Nov-10 21:51:09

I'm only at 36 and i've really had enough. I'm already the size of a house, i've got no energy, 2 more weeks of work, not sleeping, peeing all the time, ridiculously emotional, backache, pelvis ache, muscle twinges constantly worried about my baby and i just want her here to cuddle so we can get on with our new lives.

emmyloo2 Sun 21-Nov-10 22:23:40

Oh yes. I am 41+3. Had 2 sweeps and neither worked. Am 1cm dilated but nothing else. Have period cramps every night which gets me excited but nothing.

So booked in for an induction on Wednesday. I cannot quite believe it has come to this.... sad

kellestar Mon 22-Nov-10 11:43:37

37 weeks and impatient as frak.

MrsGubbins Mon 22-Nov-10 13:01:25

39+3 and ready for some action now please!

eviction notice has been served on the unborn so lets get going!!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: