Talk

Advanced search

Pregnancy friendly venues

(3 Posts)
PGWomble Fri 19-Nov-10 19:56:16

I went to the cinema this evening to see Harry Potter and was soooooo impressed by the kindness of the staff. They saw I was pg when collecting the tickets, then arranged for a stool at the front of the queue so that DH and I could go in first and get and ailse seat (unallocated seating). Lovely of them!

So a big well done & thanks to the Curzon Wimbledon. Anyone else has similar good experiences?

PGWomble Fri 19-Nov-10 23:33:20

Oops posted in wrong place!! iPhone fun....

gallicgirl Sat 20-Nov-10 13:12:35

My DP and I won tickets to the I-tunes festival at The Roundhouse this summer. It's all standing and the seats were reserved for VIPs but they did arrange for me to have a seat if I needed it. Unfortunately the confirmation e-mail came through a bit too late and we didn't know this until we got home but at least they tried.

0/10 for Hammersmith Apollo though who didn't allow me to return to my seat after leaving to go to the toilet during Frankie Boyle's show. 6 members of staff then stood around like lemons staring at me while I threw a hissy fit at their lack of consideration.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now