Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Low hcg

(9 Posts)
Terrified35 Thu 18-Nov-10 20:11:13

Just found out im pregnant, had blood test last week after 1 week of missed period, with really sore boobs and metallic taste, yuck! had another blood test today as 1st one had hcg level of 128.
anyone know whats going on?

BertieBasset Thu 18-Nov-10 20:14:26

[http://www.pregnancyloss.info/hcg_levels.htm here] might be a help? You are certainly in the range suggested.

I think it's the doubling of the figure that's the biggie so fingers crossed that will have happened when you get results back.

Lots of luck

BertieBasset Thu 18-Nov-10 20:15:03

sorry www.pregnancyloss.info/hcg_levels.htm try again

BertieBasset Thu 18-Nov-10 20:16:30

that was a terrible site to post, apologies, was just looking for a figures table for you.

am rubbish blush

Terrified35 Thu 18-Nov-10 20:26:30

no it wasnt :-) thank you this is my 1st pregnancy and i don't have a clue? the nurse told me thats what could happen, im trying not to think about it x

clarabellarocks Fri 19-Nov-10 08:10:00

I had low HCG if it's any consolation - took 19 days PO to show up on a test and even then you could hardly see it. I'm now 36 weeks! We were convinced this one wasn't going to make it to 12 weeks but it proved us wrong. Like Bertie says it's the doubling of the figure that matters.

Terrified35 Fri 19-Nov-10 09:13:55

Oh that's fantastic news, congratulations, I really hope I will be as lucky, hoping I will find out today x

BertieBasset Fri 19-Nov-10 19:09:10

Any news? Fingers crossed all good for you x

Terrified35 Sat 27-Nov-10 15:47:30

Yes, it had risen to what it should, but ive been bleeding and cramping since thur :-(

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: